How do I find an Inmate?
Go to: Inmate Search
How do I contact an Inmate?
Phones are available in each of the dayrooms for inmates to utilize. A 15-minute time limit is enforced to allow all inmates access to the telephone. Phone calls can be made by a calling card purchased by the inmate from commissary or by a loved one calling Securus Technologies to set up an account to receive calls from an inmate. Should you have questions regarding the Securus phone system or phone call charges, please call (800) 844-6591.
As an alternative to collect calls, inmates can also purchase phone cards for $10, $20 or $30 through commissary. Phone cards can be used to reach cell and/or landline phones.
Inmate Mailing Address:
1601 Mills Street
Bastrop, Texas 78602
Inmate Mail DOs and DON'Ts
- Your first and last name, and complete mailing address.
- Inmate’s name they are booked under, and inmate number.
- Maximum of 5 pictures per envelope.
- Letters can be typed or handwritten.
- Lipstick, perfume, cologne, foreign substances, glitter, liquid paper, etc.
- Pictures with alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, sexually explicit, or gang related.
- Pages torn from books, magazines, or pamphlets.
- Books of any kind, they must come from a publisher.
- Envelopes, stamps, paper, pens, etc.
- Photo-copied materials or anything printed from the computer (except correspondence).